Sunday, August 7, 2011

summer

Finally summer is here, we have waited a long time for the sun to shine, temperatures to be unbearable and for our fans to run 24 hours a day! The first picture is three of my favorite things. The sweet peas we got at Farmers market, I used to have some growing along a cute side garden that is now and unmanageable and destined for a overhaul, or plowed under. Second~ the table runner I made for me with wonderful pastel prints. And thirdly the "fun" candy dish, always makes me smile.

The next batch of pictures is of the yard after a day of trimming, pulling weeds, sweating, raking, bagging, complaining, sweeping and fussing. Yard work.....is not fun....at all. The only thing that makes it worth while is flowers.


















No comments:

Post a Comment