Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Projects

When I first started to blog, I thought it would be full of the projects I do. It is not that I don't have projects going all the time, I just don't blog about them! So I will tell you about the things I am working on. The Maple Leaf pattern is one that I had wanted to do for a long time. I found this material when I went to Pentiction with my friend Debbie. This is such an easy block to do, I can see myself doing a bigger sized one with all the colors of Autumn. The next group of pictures is what I call my "nod to mod". I have been seeing some quilts that only use plain fabrics. It has been mulling in my mind for awhile, and last night I decided to give it a try. I had limited fabric, so that made the choice easy, a table runner. The squares are the front, the stripes for the back. I really love it, and even though it might be out of my box in some ways, it is still in the colors I love. My friends tell me I can only sew things that are blue, maybe green, and a dash of pink....oh dear, they are probably right! Now to finish these things up and on to another idea or two. Until next time~Terri





1 comment:

  1. Very nice Momma! I love the colors of the tablerunner- very different, but classy!

    ReplyDelete