Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just a quick glimpse of fall. I am so happy to use my moms tablecloth that my Grandma made for her. I think fall is about the only time I like orange! Isn't it pretty! So much work that went into it, and Grandma made alot of tablecloths, pillowcases and dresser scarves. How precious are they now and what a privilege to have them as part of my home.
Canadian Thanksgiving, even after 32 years of being in Canada, still seems too early to celebrate thanksgiving in October! This year we had our turkey dinner on Monday. Poor Gerry had a toothache, not so much fun for him. I even made pumpkin pie, the big secret...buy the crust, the rest is EASY!

This time Dave, Laura, Amanda, Gerry and I went to the pumpkin patch on St Anne's road. Ryan was working and Hannah is in Alberta, we missed you guys!


A great place to take family pictures. I don't even know how long we have gone, but we love it!



I am so thankful for the wonderful gifts God has blessed me with, My husband, our kids, our friends and church family. Psalm 100:5~ For the Lord is good and his love endures forever, his faithfulness continues through all generations. Until next time~Terri





No comments:

Post a Comment