Friday, April 9, 2010

Just a few pictures...






~Hello, it has been awhile, no I have not fallen off the face of the earth! I am just moving through the season, enjoying the days as they come along. We have had a lack of snow this winter which I was thrilled about, the best winter yet! I am waiting for the warm days of spring, but so far I continue to wait.
Laura and Dave's quilt is finally done, seems I work in spurts. Laura picked out the colors and approved the pattern of "shooting stars". I am very pleased with how the quilt turned out and so are Laura and Dave. My friend Darlene Dixon did a lovely job of the quilting.
Our spring project is finding the backyard. Gerry took the climbing equipment out last year, sure had some good memories of those days when the girls were little, sniff, sniff. Last weekend with the help of our friend Darren and his bobcat, out goes the sand. The yard is level and ready for a new look. The bad part for this week is that the front yard looks as bad as the back yard did. Kind of just makes you want to throw your garbage out the front door, we kinda look like rednecks, yikes! We are getting some looks from neighbor's, Gerry said I should put a sign out that says, "sorry, not for sale". Funny. I will be glad for a dump run this weekend!
So whenever I do a blog, with pictures I never know how it will look, I am sorry if it is ugly, and will perhaps ask Amanda for a lesson in blog layout..again! But it does catch you up, ugly or not. Until next time, Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment