Saturday, September 28, 2013

It's Autumn!

It all started with wanting a new throw for the couch.  So the search was on, and I found a nice teal knitted looking throw.  Then I thot, well maybe I should get some new pillows to match the throw. So off to Fabricland to find the perfect fabric.  Then the whole decorating for fall began.  I almost dread it, putting it off until I just can no longer resist.  I had started picking up a few things here and there to add some new touches to existing collection of Autumn decor.  Like the cute white owl and the large green felt leaf.  I took my fluffy lampshade down and added a plain one and just wrapped some wool around the shade to make it look a bit less boring.  I love being able to put things together that didn't cost much if anything, switching things from one room to another.  The shelves that Gerry built are so perfect, how I love them!  They are the focal point of the room, and it is so fun to switch them each season.
So Autumn is here, enjoy!  Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment