Friday, December 16, 2011

Good bye Stutters

There goes our container, empty and then end of the reno's. Now everything is in boxes in 5 rooms of our house. Guess what I will be doing in January...sorting...sorting and more sorting. Perhaps the most boring of pictures this time round, the bathroom newly painted in a lovely pale aqua.



And then dry wall...after 20 years...actual dry wall....wow!


So as you can see I have my work cut out for me. Sorting and re-decorating, won't that be a great thing to do in the winter blues season. All in all it has been a blessing in disguise. Stutters has been great, the people who work for them I have come to really like and looked forward to seeing them. I am thankful for the process and all the blessings that came with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment