Monday, March 21, 2011

Ingredients

The ingredients~ one small duffel bag, 2 small bins, shopping bag of yummy food, rolling suitcase with the most important ingredient, large blue Ikea bag filled to the brim, pillow and extra blanket =QUILT RETREAT! I had wondered if I was even going to go this time! The flu beast hit hard! But I enjoyed 5 days of non-stop fun and quilting. There were 28 of us at one point in the weekend. I didn't come home with any finished projects but a very good start on the quilt I am making for our bed, pictured is the top quarter of it. I also have a table runner, scrap quilt, and a newly learned 4 poesy stack and whack, (the most played with block ever!) All in all a wonderful weekend. I come home inspired, encouraged and a little tired! The star wall hanging is from batiks I had gotten in the fall, we made another trip this time too, great fun!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great getaway! Love the quilt that you're making for your bed. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete