Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Look


My blog has a new look...thanks Amanda!

What a nice weekend we had. The girls were over on Saturday night, we watched a movie, had Hannah's now famous caramel popcorn and Amanda's new recipe of butterscotch brownies. Both real "bad" and very hard to resist. Laura had gotten some fancy coloring books, so while watching the movie the girls were busy coloring!

Gerry and I went to church together, sat down and a bit later here come the three girls to sit with us. Not unusual, but it really touched me to have them all close by and I know how blessed we are to have that.

Today the snow found us once again, and as always I hope it is the last "hurrah" and spring around the corner.

I thot I would include a picture of Gerry and I, taken by Hannah.

Really I just wanted to write on my blog with the new look! Until next time~Terri

1 comment: