Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My new friend




Introducing my new friend! Memory Craft 6600, a dream come true from some wonderful friends. I am truly blessed. I have played a bit with my new machine, so many things to get used to! I love it!
January and February are hibernation months for me. I bury myself in the messiest rooms and see if I can clean my way out! So far so good!
The flowers, aren't they just a touch of color we need in the grey days of this too mild winter! Not that I mind not having any snow, but I am sure the Olympic people are wishing for a real winter. What is your favorite Olympic event to watch?
Until next time, take care and God Bless! Terri



2 comments:

  1. Do I have to choose only one?
    Let's just say I don't get much sleep during the winter Olympics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know too much about sewing machines but that looks like a nice one :)
    I would have to say I like watching olympic hockey. Go Canada!!

    ReplyDelete