Thursday, April 10, 2014

Attempt at Trendy

Well for about 10 years,  give or take we have had our showers downstairs.  The main bath shower has leaked and not worked.  The tub and tiles were gold, in perfect keeping with a sunflower theme.  Finally after our insurance thing I had the bathroom painted white and got a nice shower curtain to cover the gold tub and tiles.  With a wedding coming up it means, we really should do some reno's.  First the tub and shower fixed, yes we got a lovely white tub, how novel!  Tile was next, how about white tiles?  I thought at first of plain white until I saw the basket weave ones at our local shop, Arden Tile.  Then do we do it ourselves or hire out?  Um hire out...Silver Creek Painting (Ruben Cervantes) did an excellent job of our bathroom, and our un-grouted kitchen and a few extras, well worth the money and saved us alot of time and headache.  So my attempt at trendy.  The bathroom is white, and everyone say's "What color are you painting the bathroom".  Um...it is painted, I like white.  I guess because all my other rooms upstairs are either blue or green, (except the spare bedroom and the en-suite,  they too are white)  it looks like I have yet to paint. My favored gray gingham shower curtain has gone by the wayside, it is too short, so off to look for another.  I did find one that is white (surprise) with a bit of gray.  Now to put the bathroom back together.  Well for now anyway, we still need flooring.  Seriously...does it ever end?  Will get some real pictures of the finished bathroom when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment