Friday, July 1, 2011

The crazed cleaning



Nothing like a house insurance claim person coming on Monday to get motivated to clean up...I mean a real clean...like all the rooms, not just the ones you see on a random visit. I think I even perspired a bit, like I do when I am cleaning for other people...usually not in my own place. Our furnace has been nasty to us. Rather then just quiting, it decided that soot on the walls would be its last hurrah. Thus the house insurance guy on Monday.


While in the throws of cleaning I decided to make a couple of pillows. Completely allowable in your own crazy cleaning day. After all they only take about a half a hour and some of that is just locating what fabric I want to use.

I already had the pillow with the flower on it, so the other two are new. Pillow covers make me happy. It gives that little bit of change needed from season to season. It confirms my love for blue and green...all together regardless of the "blue and green should not be seen together thing". So back to cleaning the messiest and last room. Then I can have all the doors open and ready for viewing. Won't that be grand! Until next time~ Terri

1 comment:

  1. I really REALLY like the blue print! Nice.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete