Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Adjustments 101

July has been hot for the most part. At the beginning of the month it was unbearable. But as time goes by we adjust to the heat. It reminds me a bit of what I am just entering into....empty nest. I am sure it will be unbearable at the beginning. As time goes by, I will adjust. I don't want to kick and scream my way thru this next faze of life, I want to be gracious. It is quickly approaching regardless of how I handle it. So with empty nest in sight I have begun a few things to keep myself busy.
1) Farmers Market in Armstrong on Saturdays with Amanda and Hannah. The girls sell cards and I am selling baby things, we love it. If you want more details you better phone, I could talk all day long on this subject.
2) I joined the gym with Laura, not that I have gone yet, the big start is tomorrow. I had several orientations last week, and a good try at selling the idea of my own personal trainer...only to be so rich to afford such a thing! I will pass and Laura will be my trainer.
3)I have begun to pray for a job. And I am picky! NO Sundays and only 3 days a week. I still want to do Farmers Market next year, only earlier then July, so will need the winter to sew.
I think that is a good start to expanding my horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment